Things That Were Ironic In 2020, Since Your Wedding Day-ay-ay Was Canceled
(Rain Or Shine)
1. The people who said schools were teaching kids to be radical, wanted them back in class real fast.
2. Schools were holding seminars on how to cut down on kids’ screen time — via Zoom
3. Folks saw something disturbing on the news and asked why the media wasn’t covering it
4. The president told suburban women that they wouldn’t be bothered by people living in subsidized housing, while he was living in subsidized housing.
5. The same people who believed coronavirus was exaggerated also proclaimed they probably already survived it because they were coughing in November 2019.
6. People spent hours on social media during the 9–5 workday arguing that they didn’t have any privilege.
7. The people with all the slogans in their profiles called everyone else “sheep.”
8. The same people who said other countries downplayed the virus, downplayed the virus.
9. People referred to a real estate developer and former reality show producer as an “outsider.”
10. I said I was finally going to get off the internet for the night. It’s four thirty in the morning.